Inhibition

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inhibition

3 posters

Hello there!

Jake | Liquido
    Jake | Liquido

Hello there! Empty Hello there!

Post  Jake | Liquido Sat 18 Sep 2010, 7:49 am

What is your RuneScape display name? Liquido
    What are your current stats, and what are your goals? (Supply picture if possible)

Hello there! Rc3ody

40/60 attack
    62/85 strength
    1/1 defence
    3/31/43 prayer
    1/80 range
    28/82/94 magic
    52/80 hitpoints

In which timezone are you based? If you aren't sure, just let us know where you are from. Gmt -7
    Are you currently subscribed to RuneScape Membership on your account? Yes, I am.
    Do you have any previous experience in clans? If so, who with? Are you currently actively involved with another clan, on any account? I have been in various clans such as:

The Hatred
    Ascendency
    Disturbed
    Elysium
    Apathy
    The Pure Forces
    Epidemic

I have also been in teams with Ex-Di members.

Liquido is my only account, hence I am not in any other clans.

Why do you wish to become a member of Inhibition? Pure clans nowadays seem all the same. A clan is made, it has a good 3 month run, it dies. No friendships are made, no memories are made and there is a lack of fun. I want to join a clan which is different. I want to join a clan that has a good, strong and cooperative leadership team, a strong community and most of all a clan that will ensure me a lots of fun. I believe Inhibition is that clan.
    Pierz
    Pierz
    General
    General

Hello there! Empty Re: Hello there!

Post  Pierz Sat 18 Sep 2010, 4:25 pm

Yes.

Once again you've shown your enthusiasm through a fantastic application. However, we aren't into our pre-open phase so we won't be switching anybody until we've begun that phase. So just stick around, make some thoughtful posts and whatnot.
    Mike
    Mike
    General
    General

Post  Mike Sat 18 Sep 2010, 7:28 pm

Hey Jake Smile

Very pleased to see you taking Pierz up on his offer and it would be a delight to have you around. Do remember you from EL and it's good to have your injection of your experience to guide new members when they join. I would welcome you but since we aren't open yet, I guess I can't, but sit tight and soon things will come together Wink
    Pierz
    Pierz
    General
    General

Post  Pierz Thu 23 Sep 2010, 6:35 am

I recommend you read the following topic; https://inhibition-rs.forumotion.com/members-discussion-f8/welcome-to-inhibition-t24.htm
    Just a short insight topic with some important information.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:34 pm